Adding content to your ITONICS platform is an important part of collaborative innovation.
To add a new element (Trend, Technology, Company, etc.) from a selected entity, follow these steps:
- Click the Create button in the top menu. You will see the list of entity types that you can create.
- Choose one of the entity types to open the Create form. Depending on the type of entity you choose, you will have different fields. Remember to fill in all the obligatory fields marked with a star (*).
- When you have completed the creation process you can choose between different options based on the specific entity configuration.
- Click Save and Publish, if you want publish the element.
- Click Save as Draft, if you want to save the element as a draft and finalise it later.
- Click Send to Review, if you want a colleague to take a look over the element before publishing it
Note: The "Send to Review" functionality will only be available when configured.
After you have created an element, you can always change the information around it. See here how to edit an element.
To see all existing elements and/or perform specific actions on them, go to the Explorer.