- Features marked with a star (*) have to be activated by ITONICS. For more information, please contact your Account- or Customer Innovation Success Manager.
- Please make sure to clear your browser cache once the update was processed, in order to avoid cache conflicts.
NUC-2141 - Campaign: Renamed the permission View all ratings to Access rating analysis tab in the workflow configuration when setting up a challenge
- NUC-9022 - The ID sign on the Elements detail page was updated.
- NUC-3421 - It is now possible to delete Entities from your platform in the Entity manager.
- NUC-10209 - It is now possible to set a default value for date picker fields.
- NUC-10358 - It is now possible to set a none value for date picker trigger type in the workflow configuration
- NUC-6748 - Implemented date picker fields for the Leaderboard.
Import / Export
- NUC-9277 - Included Average Decimal Rating in Excel Export.
- NUC-6575 - Improved the Notification Settings visualization in the User Profile.
- NUC-8963 - Implemented the receiver username as an Email Token for Email Notification Templates.
- NUC-10169 - Implemented two new static Email Notification templates for the External Gateway Email Notification category.
- NUC-7260 - Implemented the option to configure a user display name to differentiate users.
- NUC-10099 - Implemented additional out-of-the-box user attributes for SCIM.*
- NUC-10168 - Implemented an automated user deletion functionality.*
- NUC-9952 - Corrected response message from API if the authentication fails.
NUC-9641 - Implemented a configuration to install regular updates from Crunchbase.
- NUC-7892 - Improved the Roadmap timeline when many years are shown. Now, the year labels are not overlapping.
- NUC-9001 - Improved the Hide Empty Layers feature and covered edge cases when applying "Quick Filters" to the Roadmap.
- NUC-10182 - Improved the wording when converting one Element to another. Now, the wording is more generic, which allows users to use the Convert Trigger Type to be used for other use cases as well.
- NUC-10279 - Implemented a new Workflow Trigger Type called "URL". Now, a URL can be added to a Workflow button. Clicking the button will open the URL.
Under this section, small improvements and bug fixes of minor releases are listed.
3.9.1 (Released on 29th of September 2022)
- NUC-10463 - Fixed an issue where the information on the Element timeline was not displayed correctly.
- NUC-10412 - Fixed an issue where obsolete user roles were shown in the user profiles.
- NUC-7731 - Fixed an issue where some strings were not translatable in the permission configuration.
- NUC-7930 - Fixed an issue where some strings were not translatable in the field configuration.
- NUC-7948 - Fixed an issue where some strings were not translatable in the user configuration.
- NUC-10376 - Fixed an issue where the information on the Element timeline was not displayed correctly.
- NUC-10562 - Fixed an issue where the archive functionality on the Kanban Board did not work.
- NUC-10563 - Fixed an issue where the delete functionality on the Kanban Board did not work.
- NUC-10291 - Fixed an issue where the order of the Radar labels did not reflect the underlying field order.
- NUC-10720 - Fixed an issue where the Roadmap export failed.
- NUC-10700 Fixed an issue where colors on the Radar were not always shown.
- NUC-10413 - Fixed an issue where the size of the independent button pop-up was too small.
3.9.2 (Released on 20th of October 2022)
This release solely focuses on making the ITONICS Innovation OS stable and secure.
3.9.3 (Released on 2nd of November 2022)
- NUC-10325 - Fixed an issue where in-system Notifications were not working due to multiple URLs for the same system.
- NUC-10666 - Fixed an issue where an extra tab space was inserted in the Excel export.
- NUC-8884 - Fixed an issue where the Excel import ended in infinite loading.
- NUC-5642 - Fixed an issue where the right-mouse button was saved when clicked.
- NUC-10874 - Fixed an issue where an html-artifact was displayed on an action button pop-up.
3.9.4 (Released on 4th of November 2022)
This release solely focuses on improving the analytics services of the ITONICS Innovation OS.
3.9.5 (Released on 16th of December 2022)
- NUC-10929 - Fixed an issue where the brand logo distorted the header area of the landing page.
- NUC-11115 - Fixed an issue where notifications settings were overwritten for newsletters, workflow and external gateway.
- NUC-11185 - Fixed an issue where the header image in the Create Newsletter page was not displayed correctly.
NUC-10768 - Implemented the option to configure filters in the entity configuration.
NUC-9245 - Fixed an issue where importing a roadmap with whitespaces resulted in duplicated roadmaps.