Who can use this feature?
Only the Application Owner role can use this feature.
Enable the Kanban Board Module
To enable the Kanban Board Module in a certain entity, Go to Settings > Entity Configuration > Entity Configuration. In the entity manager choose an entity and Click on the Edit-Icon.
Click on the Kanban Board Card to activate the Kanban Board Module for this entity and Click on Save.
Configure the Kanban Board
After you enabled the Kanban Board for the specific entity, you can now start with the Kanban Board configuration. To configure the Kanban Board for a certain entity, go to Settings > Entity Configuration > Entity Configuration. Then choose an entity and click on the Kanban Board icon.
From the Kanban Board Configuration you can make changes to configure your default Kanban Board view:
- Set the Kanban Board label to configure how it is represented in the menu. (1)
- Set the default criteria for X-Axis as well for the Y-Axis of your Kanban Board. In order to do this, you have to create a new field within the entity via the field configuration, that has the following values: Field Type: List Field, Field Renderer: Dropdown, Rating Criteria (2)
- Define the color criteria of your Kanban Board. The available criteria are based on the entity specific rating configuration (3)
- Enable Rating criteria as filter options for the Kanban Board. The available criteria are based on the entity specific rating configuration. (4)
- Enable the aggregation of KPI’s you capture in the Element and set default criteria. (5)
TIP: Learn more about How to work with the Kanban Board here.