You can perform specific actions on your Radar to adjust it to your preferences, or learn more about particular elements.
- Open the Filter menu to narrow down the elements shown on the Radar. (1)
- Choose one of the visualization options, e.g. maximize the Radar visualization to match the browser window. (2)
- Use the Radar legend to switch between different perspectives. You can select between different rating criteria or categorizations you have defined for your entity. Note that you can only set criteria with 7 or less values as shape or size (3)
- Click a segment name to open the selected segment. Click it again to go back to the original view. (4)
- Hover over any dot on the radar to see its relations to other elements of the same type. Click it to open its preview. (5)
The Explorer component below the Radar represents the elements visible on the Radar.