What is it?
As an Application Owner, you want to know what is going on with your application. The ITONICS System Statistics Dashboard provides you with an overview of active users, created elements, user activities, and the TOP content elements.
How does it work?
The system statistics dashboard can be accessed from the main navigation menu. Hover over the main menu item Dashboard and click on system statistics. If you have configured your own custom dashboards, they will also appear under this list.
In the system statistics dashboard, you will now find:
- Number of Active Users (and change over the last 30 days)
A user is counted as an active user when he has logged into the system within the last 30 days.
- Number of Total Users (and change over the last 30 days)
This number includes all non-blocked and blocked users and compares them to the total amount 30 days ago.
- Number of content elements per entity (and change over the last 30 days)
- Number of activities in the last 30 days (and its change in comparison to the period before)
- Visits (with the release of version 3.11)
- Charts over time for login rate, element creation, and activities
- Breakdown (%) of content per entity, users per role, and content per publication status, and
- List of TOP elements
- can be filtered by comments, visits, likes
- is able to load more than the TOP10 elements from release version 3.11
More detailed information on user activities can be found when downloading an xls of your user base or content base.