- Features marked with a star (*) have to be activated by ITONICS. For more information, please contact your Account- or Customer Innovation Success Manager.
- Please make sure to clear your browser cache once the update was processed, in order to avoid cache conflicts.
This release focuses on making the ITONICS Innovation OS more stable and secure.
- NUC-10447 - Implement a feature for the Authors field, where users added to this field can get the permission to View and/or Edit the respective Idea. This allows users to nominate (Co-) Authors or form teams for their ideas.
Under this section, small improvements and bug fixes of minor releases are listed.
3.10.1 (Released on 22nd of December 2022)
- NUC-10929 - Fixed an issue where the brand logo distorted the header area of the landing page.
- NUC-11115 - Fixed an issue where notifications settings were overwritten for newsletters, workflow and external gateway.
- NUC-11185 - Fixed an issue where the header image in the Create Newsletter page did not display correctly.
- NUC-9245 - Fixed an issue where importing a roadmap with title with whitespaces resulted in duplicated roadmaps.
3.10.2 (Released on 30th of December 2022)
- NUC-11244 - Fixed an issue where the date picker values, that are enriched via a workflow, were not pushed through the rest API.
- NUC-11264 - Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add a user to the Created by filter in dashboards.
- NUC-11212 - Fixed an issue where field values were mistakenly hidden from the form and edit configuration.
- NUC-10507 - Fixed an issue where the Excel import was not working while the external gateway was activated.
- NUC-10788 - Fixed an issue where the button design of email notifications was distorted.
3.10.3 (Released on 24th of January 2023)
This release solely focuses on making the ITONICS Innovation OS more stable and performant.
3.10.4 (Released on 2nd of February 2023)
- NUC-6928 - Implemented a dynamic rating import for submissions/ideas