What is it?
The following lists some content providers, worth being considered along your foresight journey.
How does it work?
Trend and technology databases
- Kantar: Kantar is a data and evidence-based agency providing insights and actionable recommendations to clients, worldwide: https://kantar.com/
- Gartner: Gartner has become known for the hype cycle. They analyze markets and prepare the results through hype cycles, magic quadrants, and reports. Gartner typically examines developments in IT-related markets at annual intervals: https://www.gartner.com/en
- Forrester: Forrester is an American market research company that advises its customers and the public on the existing and potential effects of technology: https://go.forrester.com/blogs/
- Trendwatching: TrendWatching is one of the world's leading companies for consumer trends. Emails with new trends are sent daily, and an extensive database can be used: https://trendwatching.com/
- Shaping Tomorrow: Shaping Tomorrow is an AI-driven continuous horizon scanning and foresight service that provides organizations with strategic intelligence to inform policy, act on opportunities, mitigate threats and become more resilient to emerging change: https://www.shapingtomorrow.com
- Nextatlas: Nextatlas helps brands easily visualize emerging trends by meshing together data from a wide variety of sources into actionable insights: https://nextatlas.com/
- CBInsights: CB Insights analyzes data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships, and tech news: https://www.cbinsights.com
- Ipsos: Global leader in market research, Ipsos delivers reliable information and a true understanding of Society, Markets, and People: https://www.ipsos.com
- Mintel: From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years: https://www.mintel.com
- Pulsar: Pulsar helps you find the story in the data. The social listening and audience intelligence platform brings all digital audiences to one place. Get data-driven social media insights by leveraging the power of AI: https://www.pulsarplatform.com
- Crunchbase: Crunchbase is a platform for finding business information about private and public companies. Crunchbase information includes investing and financing information, founding members and individuals in leadership positions, mergers and acquisitions, news, and industry trends: https://www.crunchbase.com/
- Pitchbook: Pitchbook provides information about companies, investors, mergers, acquisitions, funds, and people. This information is analyzed for a fee. Comments and analyses on current events and trends are also provided: https://pitchbook.com/
- Traxcn: Tracxn is the research partner for Venture Capitalists and Corporate Development offices powered by the largest Startup Data platform tracking over 10m companies globally: https://www.traxcn.com
- Venture Radar: Open data crawled and crunched. 280000+ ranked companies: https://www.ventureradar.com
- StartusInsights: StartUs Insights feature a comprehensive and exhaustive database for the investigation of relevant startups and technologies: https://www.startus-insights.com
To get insights from such providers or others into your Application, it is worth checking the following options: