The main purpose of image import is to enrich existing elements/content with images by bulk importing them and to reuse the existing images.
Upload images into the system
- Create a zip file of the images that you’d like to upload. (NOTE: Do not create a zip archive from a folder. Please create the zip archive by directly selecting the images)
- Go to Administration Menu > Export / Import Data > Zip/Import Image
- Upload the Zip archive you have prepared and click “Import Images”. (NOTE: If there is already an image having a similar name as the image name in the zip file then the file will be skipped.)
Once imported then it will show a success message.
Map images to elements
After you have sucessfully uploaded all images with the zip-archive import, you now have to map the images to the respective elements.
- Go to the element excel import
- Fill out the profile image column of the respective element with the image file name (NOTE: The image will only be mapped, if the file name matches with the reference in the column)