What is it?
If no image is set for a content element, a default ITONICS image will be placed.
To bulk enrich content elements with their own images, you can either use public image addresses from the World Wide Web and upload them via the xls-content import. Or, you can use a ZIP-image import from which you can refer the images uploaded to the content elements via the xls-content import.
How does the zip image upload work?
- Create a zip file of the images that you’d like to upload. (NOTE: Do not create a zip archive from a folder. Please create the zip archive by directly selecting the images)
- Go to the Settings Wheel > Export / Import Data > Zip/Import Image
- Upload the zip-file you have prepared and click “Import Images”. (NOTE: If there is already an image having a similar name as the image name in the zip file then the file will be skipped.)
Once imported then it will show a success message.
After you have successfully uploaded all images with the zip-archive import, you now have to map the images to the respective elements.
- Go to the element excel import
- Fill out the profile image column of the respective element with the image file name (NOTE: The image will only be mapped if the file name matches the reference in the column)
3. Upload the xls-file, containing the names of the images that you have uploaded before as a zip-file
4. Check the content elements for which you have uploaded new images.