On the ITONICS platform, you can rate elements and also see how other teams rated them. The spider chart shows your rating compared to the average rating of all users.
How to compare ratings of an element
- Enter the detail page of an element.
- Open the Rating Analysis tab.
- Use the Compare ratings drop-down menu next to the spider chart to select up to two rating perspectives.
When you scroll down below the rating chart, you can also see the detailed ratings of other users.
You can filter for different ratings in the following categories:
- Who has rated
- What was the rating criteria
- What were the values of the rating criteria
- When was the rating submitted