Email templates are grouped based on related content and defined by different categories. You can use email templates of category External Gateway to notify Gateway Responsible/s about new submissions or provide external users with status updates for their submission(s).
There are two options to use email templates from the category External Gateway:
- You can either make use of the predefined templates
- Application Information, and
- Inform Gateway Responsible/s,
- or you can create your own custom template/s of category External Gateway.
Once you have created your custom template/s or decided to choose a predefined template:
- Go to Settings > Entity Configuration > Entity Configuration > [entity:type] > Manage External Gateway tab.
- Here, you can check the option Send Confirmation Mail and select a corresponding template from the Notification dropdown.
- Check the option Notify Gateway Responsible/s and, again, select a corresponding email template from the Notification dropdown.
- You can now select the respective user/s in the dropdown to define as the Recipient/s.