By clicking on the Add Email Template button, you will be redirected to the Create Email Template interface.
How to create your new template:
- Select a category. If you have Workflow and External Gateway activated, you can select one of these for your template. You cannot change the selected category after saving your template. (1)
- Enter a template title which will be displayed on the template table on the manage page, and under the Notifications tab on the user profile settings. (2)
- Define a Subject. (3)
- Add Body Text if needed. In some instances, it may be useful to simply add a button in your body text, rather than plain text. (4) The respective tokens will only be displayed once you have selected a category.
- Enter your Button Text. (5)
- Add a Button Link. You can select a Button link from the tokens provided, or you can paste an external URL. (6)
- Define whether the respective email template should be set to active. This email template will then be displayed in the notification settings of a user’s profile (7).
- Enforce the subscription of a specific email template using the Forbid Unsubscription option (8).
- Have a look at the example on the right to better understand how the content will be displayed in the email. (9)
Once done, do not forget to hit Save.