Who can use this feature?
Only the Application Owner role can use this feature.
The Entity Manager provides an overview of all Entities on your ITONICS platform. It enables you to add Entity Types, perform certain actions, or access Entity Configurations.
Find the Entity Manager
Navigate to Settings > Entity Configuration > Entity Configuration. You can now either add, change the order, or perform other actions with the displayed Entities.
Configure / Add a new Entity Type
Add a new Entity Type to your platform by clicking on the Add Entity Type Button (1). Learn more about adding a new Entity Type to your platform here.
This provides information about the position, name, creation date available actions and shortcuts to different configurations of all Entities on your platform. Entities, which are in a red marked row, are currently disabled (2).
You can change the order of the Entities, by dragging an Entity Type to the desired position (3).
You can perform certain actions in an Entity, by using the icons in the right column. The availability of the icons depends on which modules and features are activated within the respective Entity.
- Enter the Entity Configuration of an entity by clicking on the Edit icon. (4)
- Enable or disable an Entity by clicking on the Check or Cross icon. (5)
- Delete an Entity by clicking on the Trash icon. (6)
- Access the Field Configuration by clicking on the Manage Field icon. (7)
- Open the Group Field Configuration by clicking on the Manage Group Field icon. (8)
- Configure the permissions of an Entity by clicking on the Lock icon. (9)
- The Rating Configuration opens up by clicking on the Rating icon. (10)
- Enter the Radar Configuration by clicking on the Radar icon. (11)
- Configure the Matrix feature by clicking on the Portfolio icon. (12)
- Access the Kanban Board Configuration by using the Kanban Board icon. (13)
- Configure Milestones by clicking on the Flag icon. (14)