Who can use this feature?
Only the Application Owner role can use this feature.
Dashboard Configuration Process
The process of configuring dashboards consists of the following steps:
- Create a Chart via the Chart Configuration.
- Navigate to an existing Dashboard or create a Dashboard in the Dashboard View Configuration.
- Add the Chart to the Dashboard via the Dashboard View Configuration.
To configure your own Dashboards, go to Settings > System Administration > Dashboard Configuration.
Note: If you can't see this menu point in your settings, you may not have the permissions for it.
Ask your administrator about further information in this case.
The Dashboard Configuration consists of two Tabs:
- The Chart Configuration lets you create new Charts which can be placed afterward inside the Dashboard-Pages.
- The Dashboard View Configuration lets you add and organize Charts to existing Dashboards.