On your ITONICS platform, you have an option to restore a previously archived element. There are a few ways to do this:
If you know which element you want to restore:
- Go to its detail page and locate the grey bar on top of the page with the information about that element being archived.
- Click the Restore button to remove the element from the archive instantly.
If you want to see the list of elements first and find those you're interested in:
1. Go to Explorer, and in the Filter section under the Status filter, select Archived.
2. The archived elements will be displayed.
3. Choose the element(s) you want to restore and follow the instruction steps from the beginning of this article.
1. Go to Settings > Entities to browse the list of elements. The archived elements are highlighted in red.
2. Choose the element(s) you want to restore, mark the checkbox, and choose Remove from archive from the drop-down menu on top of the page.
3. Click the Update button to restore the selected element(s).