What is it?
Of course, content is the lifeblood of your ITONICS system, but you can also work on it outside the platform. You can easily export your content as Excel or PDF.
How does it work?
Exporting single content elements
- Go to the detail page of an Element by clicking on the Element that you wish to export.
- Locate the actions menu on the top right and select Export to xlsx (all data) icon (1) or Export to PDF icon (2).
- The download will start automatically.
Bulk exporting content elements
- Open the Explorer.
- Select at least one content element by clicking on the white space of a content card
- Click the Export icon in the actions menus which then appears
- Choose between Export to PDF, Export to xlsx or Export to xlsx (all data).
Difference between Export to xlsx and Export to xlsx (full data):
- Export xlsx will export only the Element profile and meta-information about user activities like number of likes, number of relations, number of comments, etc.
- Export xlsx (all data) will additionally export table data, Roadmap data, and Milestone data if the respective modules Table Configuration or Roadmap were used in connection with the Element(s)
5. The export will be prepared in the background and once ready, you will get a notification in the notification center.