Choose the layout of the explorer page
There are two different layouts (Grid View and Table View) available in Explorer. To change the layout, go to View drop-down and select your preferred view.
The Grid View displays the elements as small tiles. Every tile consists of the following structure:
- Facts: Title, Profile image, Entity Type, Abstract, Modification Date
- Collaboration: Number of Likes and Comments
- Action on Hover: Like / Unlike, Follow / Unfollow, Rate, Open in new Tab, Edit, Delete
The Table View shows a slightly different set of information:
- Facts: Title, Entity Type, Created Date, Creator
- Action on Hover: Preview, Open in new Tab, Follow / Unfollow, Rate, Delete
More elements can be grasped with one glance due to the more compact table structure.